Monday, September 06, 2004

Hang on Bunnypants, Bunnypants hang on!

I swear to _______ (insert whatever mono- or polytheistic deity you choose to claim as your own here), I'm going to have a breakdown. This is unfreakin real...How can something so simple as screwing over a lady who's been shat upon by life, on behalf of Johnny Ashcroft, be so time-consuming to occupy my entire freaking three day weekend? well, except for a chunk o' time on Saturday, when I just HAD to go see the Buckeyes bitch-slap the Bearcats. (editorial insert: one of these years, we're going to lose one of these games to another Ohio school...it won't be pretty) I understand the issues involved, in fact they seem to be quite simple from my side of things, but I just can't seem to stop myself from going...and going...and going...and going...like the Engergizer bunny. with pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home