Monday, September 06, 2004

awww dammit!

I had a nice, thoughtful entry all written about a work experience last week, and the damn computer ate it. So, somewhere out in the etherial netherworld of cyberspace, my description of the following situation floats: I experienced the contradictory feelings of excitement and accomplishment upon solving a vexing problem as compared with the sobering realization that this was a zero-sum game...if my side "won" then the other side lost. Big time. I know that I was just doing my job, and I admit I was pretty damn excited to solve the problem. (Although I could have solved the issue a lot sooner, if I had just gone straight to the statutory references included in the pile of documentary evidence, but hey, it was a learning experience.)

the entry was much more detailed than this, but alas, it was not to be.


HCBP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home