Thursday, September 30, 2004

10:26

Closing arguments. Kerry goes first. Dammit.

Says we need to have someone as commander in chief who can get the job done and bring the troops home. "Let me look you in the eye and say I defended this country as a young man, and I'll do it again as President."

"I'm not talking about leaving, I'm talking about winning." Great line.

Basically says "I have a different plan than Bush."
"The future belongs to freedom, not fear."

Bush closing statement: "The world will drift towards tragedy."
"I wanna strengthen homeland security and strengthen the military."
"Fight the terrists overseas so we don't have to do it here at home."

Empty vacuous statements: "I believe in the power of freedom." Yeah, good statement: who doesn't, douchebag?

"We've climbed the mighty mountain, and seen the bountiful valley below." Who did he rip off for that line?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home