Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Should I be concerned...?

After going to work at my clerkship on the first day, the supervisor gave me the "grand tour" and upon introduction to other attorneys, and those attorneys hearing who I will be working for, the general reaction was somewhere along the lines of "ohhh...I guess you're going to be VERY busy this semester!"

I must confess, hearing that (repeated) response was a little disconcerting.

On a different note, I had to chuckle upon hearing Smirkey McChimpster call for an end to 527 advertisements. No, Georgie, the problem isn't with 527's and their ads...the problem is when the 527's are illegally coordinated with your campaign, and they make no pretense of trying to make substantive arguements, instead directly and intentionally attacking the character and veracity of Senator Kerry. I've yet to see a MoveOn Ad that attacked Incurious George just being a complete waste of oxygen and skin; all of their ads attack King George's RECORD, a gargantuan difference. To paraphrase Harry Truman: We just tell people the truth, and BushCo thinks it's hell.


HCBP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home